Based in Orlando, Florida
Nov 15th 2016 (Steam)
Neptune Flux is a story-driven, open world adventure game set in a sci-fi ocean full of mystery and haunting beauty. The world above the water is a dust bowl and an escape into space is out of reach. Humanity's last hope of survival is the untouched ecosystem of the deep sea, and A.Q.U.A. is the worldwide market leader in underwater colonization. In Neptune Flux, you take on the role of Sarah, an A.Q.U.A. employee tasked with finding the source of strange energy surges that are disrupting A.Q.U.A. operations. As you carry out A.Q.U.A. missions and explore the sea floor, you’ll discover the dark secrets that lurk below.
Neptune Flux is an independent video game from Zoxide Games, a one-person company created by Nick Pettit. Development first started back in January of 2014. The game will be released November 15th 2016 for PC and Mac. It can also be experienced on VR headsets like Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and PlayStation VR, however it's not required; you get to decide how you want to play. In early 2017, Neptune Flux will arrive on PS4 and PS VR.
- Experience the personal story of Sarah's struggle to survive in a world that might be beyond saving.
- Explore the open ocean with or without a VR headset; you get to decide how you want to play.
- Discover an open ocean filled with sci-fi wonder and supernatural secrets.
- Earn cash by carrying out missions for A.Q.U.A., recovering valuable cargo, and discovering lost treasure.
- Use your cash to upgrade your dive pod with more advanced tools like visual sonar.
Neptune Flux - Official Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Neptune Flux on Steam
About Zoxide Games
Zoxide Games is a one-person video game company created by Nick Pettit.
More information on Zoxide Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Neptune Flux Credits